A variety of various activities may be performed on hard drives and partitions using MiniTool Partition Wizard Free, which is a free partition management program for Windows that can be downloaded from the internet.
It has the capability of copying, deleting, formatting, wiping, extending, and resizing partitions.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Pros & Cons
More Information on MiniTool Partition Wizard Free
- Windows 11 through Windows XP are among the operating systems that are supported.
- Microsoft Windows may be transferred from its present disc to a different one with the help of the Migrate OS to SSD/HD Wizard tool.
- You have the option of creating main and logical discs using any of the following file systems: NTFS, Ext2/3/4, Linux Swap, FAT/FAT32, or unformatted are all options.
- Converting an NTFS-formatted partition to the FAT file system is as simple as pressing a single button.
- When formatting a partition, you have the option of changing the cluster size.
- Any partition’s drive letter can be changed at any time.
- When resizing a partition, the MiniTool Partition Wizard makes it simple since you can drag the size left or right to change it, or you can input the value manually to make it the precise size you want it to be.
- A surface test can be performed in order to identify any problematic areas.
- Partitions and discs can be copied to and from other partitions and drives on the same computer.
- If the file system becomes corrupted, it can be examined and/or fixed..
- It is possible to create a custom volume label.
- Supports both the rebuilding of the MBR and the copying of the MBR to a GPT disc.
- It is possible to convert the system disc from MBR to GPT.
- All partitions may be selected fast and all of them can be deleted at the same time.
- Partitions can be hidden in Windows, which prevents them from being seen among the other discs and partitions on the computer.
- Partitions may be rapidly made active or inactive by just clicking on them.
- A partition may be simply divided into two pieces, which effectively resizes the partition (even if it contains data), and then makes a new partition using the free space created as a consequence of the partition splitting process.
- It is possible to copy either the system partition or the full drive.
- You have the option of switching between main and logical partitions.
- The serial number and Type ID of a partition can both be modified.
- Partitions that have been lost can be recovered using the MiniTool Partition Wizard and the Partition Recovery Wizard that is provided.
- All of the data on drives and partitions may be completely erased using typical data sanitization methods such as Write Zero, Random Data, and Destroy All Content and Settings.
- It is possible to inspect the attributes of a partition, which include the Type ID, file system, serial number, initial physical sector, and other information about the partition.
- Included is their data recovery programme, which allows you to recover deleted files.
- You may perform a benchmark against any disc you choose..
- There’s a disc space analyzer incorporated into the programme.
- It is also available in a portable format.
- Supports a wide range of languages, including English, Japanese, German, French, Korean, and Italian, to name a few examples.
Thoughts on MiniTool Partition Wizard Free
Every modification you make to the partitions and discs using MiniTool Partition Wizard will first be reflected visually, and then be forwarded to the “Operations Pending” portion of the application, as is true with the majority of the free disc partitioning tools we’ve reviewed.
This is a useful tool since it allows you to see how the partition adjustments you make will play out once you hit the “Apply” button without having to wait for each step to be completed individually.
We particularly appreciate the fact that you may increase the size of the system partition without having to restart the machine. This is supported by the majority of free disc partitioning programmes, but not all of them. This implies that if you have unused space on your hard drive that isn’t being used, you may rapidly allocate it to the system partition.
Is MiniTool a partition wizard?
Is MiniTool Partition Wizard for Windows 10 a free download? Partition management software such as MiniTool Partition Wizard Free is unquestionably among the top free options available for Windows 10. This free tool allows users to redistribute hard drive space as well as assess the health of their hard drives.
How long does MiniTool Partition Wizard take?
It took me approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the task. It is dependent on the size of the partition, the amount of storage space utilized, how the operating system has used the space, how much space you are reducing, how fragmented the data are, and where the files are located.