In case you’ve been utilizing Snapchat for some time you’ve likely amassed a nice number of contacts. Inconvenience is, in case you’re interested to realize precisely the number of, there’s no undeniable method to discover. Not at all like on other online media stages, it takes a bit of resourcefulness to sort out some way to perceive the number of Friends You Have on Snapchat. Continue to look to adapt precisely how to do it on iOS and Android.
In this aide, I will tell you the best way to perceive the number of Snapchat friends you have. Assuming you’ve as of late took a gander at the friends Red Heart on Snapchat Mean, you will have likely seen that the application no longer discloses to you the number of individuals are on your companion list. This can be a bit irritating in case you’re interested or then again in case you are just needing to check many individuals you’ve added. No one needs to have to forget about them every one of the one by one.
Here’s the way to see the quantity of Friends You Have on Snapchat – go to your profile and look down to the Snap map section. Underneath the guide picture, you’ll see text perusing “Offering location to [X] Friends.” Your present number of friends will supplant the [X] in that assertion.
To utilize Snapchat to its maximum capacity, you’ll need to add your friends, and this should be possible by means of username, URL, Snapchat, and your contacts. At the point when you add someone, they’ll need to add you back with the goal for you to be friends. Once you’re friends, you’re ready to message them, see their accounts, and send snaps to them.
HOW TO SEE HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE ON SNAPCHAT
- Explore to the guide screen.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Find the “WHO CAN SEE MY LOCATION” heading.
- Tap “Only These Friends … “
- Find the “ALL FRIENDS” making a beeline for its right tap the “Select All” option.
- Explore to your profile screen.
- Look down to find the “Snap Map” section.
- Under the guide picture, you should see text perusing “Imparting Location to [X] Friends.”
- Instead of [X] will be the quantity of friends that you at present have on Snapchat.
Despite the fact that it takes a smidgen of extra legwork, discovering the number of individuals you have on Snapchat only takes about brief tops. Once you’ve found the number of Snapchat friends you have, go ahead and return your guide settings to whatever they were prior to offering your location to the entirety of your friends.
You should now realize exactly how Friends You Have on Snapchat. On the off chance that you feel like it, let us know the number of friends you have in the remarks.
1. Using Snapchat Maps
The primary method to discover the number of friends you have is to utilize Snapchat guides to count them up. This strategy permits you to choose who you need to have your location, then, at that point it’ll give you a notification saying the number of friends you’ve shared your location to. On the off chance that you’ve chosen every one of them, it’ll give you your aggregate sum of friends.
To discover the number of friends you have on Snapchat:
- Open Snapchat and select the guides icon at the base right.
- Snap the settings icon and under Who Can See My Location, select Only These Friends.
- Look down to the rundown that has the entirety of your friends in Alphabetical request. This is likewise the rundown that beginnings with A. (on the off chance that you have nobody that has a name that beginnings with A then, at that point it’ll be the following letter set in the sequential request.
- Select the select all icon at the upper right of the rundown and select Save.
- Go off Snapchat maps and select your bitmoji icon to see your profile.
- Look down and under the Snap Map see that shows the guide, you should see ‘imparting location to x friends. It’ll say the number of Friends You Have on Snapchat.
2. Counting Friends
The second method to discover an approximation of the number of friends you have is to go to your friends rundown and count the quantity of friends that you have on the rundown. In the event that you haven’t added such a large number of individuals back, it won’t take long to count through your rundown from A-z. Once you’ve gone through the rundown, you’ll have a rough for the number of friends you have.
When counting through this rundown, not everyone on here will be your friends. This rundown additionally contains individuals who haven’t added you back and it contains individuals who have taken out you as a companion. So to get the genuine sum, you’ll need to eliminate anyone who has taken out you and eliminate anyone who hasn’t added you back. Once you do this, you’ll have the option to know the genuine number of friends.
3. Posting a Story
The following method to get an approximation of the number of friends you have is to post a snapchat story. Subsequent to posting a story that only your friends can see, delay until the 24 hours is almost up for your Snapchat story to lapse, then, at that point check the number of friends you have seen your story. This will give you an approximation of the number of Friends You Have on Snapchat.
Note: If your Snapchat story is public, then, at that point this rundown of individuals who saw the story will likewise contain individuals who you haven’t added back. Make a point to only allow your friends to see the story – this will ensure that the only individuals who saw it are your friends.